Friday, January 30, 2009

Want to Hear About My Cat?!


I knew it! I have never had a pet (you know, fish don't really count), so this is a pretty wacky thing for my wife and I. Boomer is great, and I am really glad we have him... I am contemplating whether we should shave him or not? Mr. Boomersworth? No, maybe? Seriously, there is yellow cat hair everywhere! We need a new vacuum, the Furminator, and possibly a new cleaning service that actually likes cleaning stuff!!! It's also funny that our cat act like a dog. Rather than being aloof, the cat runs up to you as soon as you walk in the door. He likes to snuggle up to you while you are on the couch or in bed. He likes to play all of the time. He even whines like crazy when you close him out of a room. We try to keep him out of the bedroom, per the whole cat hair thing. He does fart alot and leaves pretty big stinky poops though, just like me! One more bonus... the mice situation (knock on wood) has quieted. Of course, that could have something to do w/ my bashing the last mouse w/ the frying pan, but I'll give Boomer the benefit of the doubt! So I am giving the Boomaster General an initial 2 thumbs up!

2 comments:

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

J-Bird said...

thanks for reading and glad you like the blog... I must admit though that I am a firm believer in skipping all advirtisements. If I don't know about something, I am pretty sure I don't need it. The Sham-Wow being an obvious exception