Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ever Have One of Those Days?


Seriously... one of those days where you are at least slightly irritated by everyone? I started off with a bad dream this morning (not going into details), then got annoyed by the smallest detail of my lady taking too long to hit the snooze button, then my cat wouldn't stop meowing at the door, then I read the story about massive layoffs at the local IBM plant which will f*ck up the Burlington area, then I got annoyed w/ some traders who were not working w/me, then I was annoyed at the technical vs fundamental trade in commercial real estate, then I had to do some paper work (annoying), which made me have to scan my retirement accounts (no milk and honey there I can assure you), then I had another work thing that made me want to pull both of my remaining hairs out... and it's snowing outside so the yayos will be out in force on the roads of VT!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Ok, I feel much better now. How about all of those damn fat cats at Citigroup and their private jets! They need taxpayer money so they do not have to go through security like the rest of us? get ready to take your Gucci loafers off and put your fancy cologne in a 6"*6" plastic bag chumps!

Got my Super Bowl Squares today... based on my recent luck I think it is pretty safe to bet your house (now valued at $12), and your kids that the half time score will be 23-10 Steelers, and the final score will be... drumroll please... 45-34 Cardinals (yup, big second half!).

By the way, think Jessica Simpson has Guido out looking for Han Solo? Get it? Yeah, that's right, I jumped on the bandwagon...she looks large and in charge!

No comments: