Monday, January 12, 2009

Back in the Mix!


So I will write up an extended post about my vacation later this week, possibly w/ the help of my special lady (she has a better grasp on many details of the week). For now I thought I might make a few comments on being back in VT. It is f*ing cold here. There is no 2 ways about it, what a crappy way to get back into the work week w/ temps in the teens and below!!! Of course if I wanted to move to Miami where I was this weekend, I would need calf implants, a fake tan, a fake 20 year old girlfriend w/ fake boobs, and a condo worth $500K less than what I paid for it last year. So I think I will pass! Although the 20 yr old... no I will pass. New season of 24 started last night. It's pretty good even when it is pretty bad. They brought a dead guy back. That is a little like a soap opera and spells certain doom for the series. Golden Globes? Man, there were a bunch of boozers. Go Mickey Rourke!! I liked the Spielberg speech. Also liked J-Lo's back fat! Colin Ferrel, or however you spell it...shut the f*ck up you knob! Most of the audience had a really weird orange tint? Kate Winslet looked good though. Had a pizza from La Villa last night... it was quite good! Ok, I need to go.

No comments: