Thursday, July 24, 2008

So uh....


Beerfest in Burlington... shit. I think the scientific term for my state that night was... wasted! Great beers, fun time. Glad that event is only once a year though because it is a killer. On a high note, Junior's pizza is great when you are drunk!!

In Vermont, why does the ATM machine ask if you want to transact in Espanol? Seriously, how many Spanish speaking people live in VT?! On the other hand we do live 1hr from a country that speaks French. Probably don't want them using the cash machine! Think the dollar is beaten down enough? There are so many Canadians in the U.S. I am starting to think about wearing cologne so I can fit in!

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is a fantastic movie. A real oldie but goodie. We saw the Batman movie this weekend as well. My special lady liked the first one better but I thought this new one was great. Even w/ all of the hype it was just really an entertaining film. 2 BIG thumbs up.

I hope this rain keeps up... I was starting to think my lawn would turn brown!

Need a tent? We picked one up from Cabella's and I am a big fan. I tend to think if you need outdoor gear, get what hunters would get. They spend a ton of time outside, killing stuff.

Well, gotta go... beers out there certainly cannot drink themselves. They NEED ME!!!!!

No comments: