Wednesday, March 12, 2014

9 Yrs



Today is my 9 year wedding anniversary and my Special Lady is truly a special woman. I am very lucky.

Now onto the good stuff. I was in the gym the other day and I hate the music they play so I was wearing headphones. That is when a Katy Perry song blasted over the gym speakers and assaulted me. I felt like an inmate at Guantanamo. I seriously tried to give up the whereabouts of every criminal I know (sorry T-Pain). I turned my music up but it just kept blasting through. This is truly awful shit. I know why John Mayer broke up w/ her. When you are the boyfriend you have to be supportive right? But how many times can you tell her w/ a straight face that she is a talented artist and her music is really good? And this is another dumpster fire in John Meyer we are talking about. So you tell me... Katy Perry or a seal?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QGJuMBdaqIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OR4sQjEjgH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

This brings me to another question... why do I still belong to my gym? It is right next door to my office but the other day besides the audio onslaught, 2 of the 5 treadmills were down, there were no clean towels, the place is filthy, I have already gotten athletes foot from the showers, there is mold all over the soap dispensers, the other clientele are creepy as f***, and the "employees" are always either working out on company time or just strolling about chatting. Hey, clean the f*ing bathroom!!!!!

Wondering what we are doing to celebrate? Well, feeding to fussing babies, cleaning up the food they toss on the floor or mash in their hair, cleaning a poop or 2, then reading a story while they crawl all over our bed and burp in our faces and rub snot on our pillows. THEN, maybe we will get some takeout from a not great Italian place if the roads are not too snowy and watch an episode of House of Cards (which is very good). Living the dream... you bet your ass!


No comments: