Friday, October 4, 2013

couple things



Had a bacon egg and cheese on a sesame bagel from Feldman's the other day.  It was excellent.  I also had a sandwich from Pine Street Deli... not so excellent.  Ok. but a ton of onions.

Got some lunch meat from Lantman's in Hinesburg.  They asked me how I liked the thickness on the first cut and just made it happen.  Much different experience than the Shelburne Supermarket where the high school kids that work there all act like, well, like high school kids.

Lawson's and Otter Creek got together for a Double Dose IPA and it is pretty A-OK. I'd drink 1 or 12.

My f*cking fat cat totally whiffed on a mouse the other night.  My wife and I have slept in the guestroom 2 nights in a row as the mouse is somewhere in our bed room.  Thanks Boomer, you are an excellent mouser and housemate in general.

I had to use the facilities in the woods the other day. I am not proud of it.

I shot about a 184 at VT National the other day. Was goofing around on the 18th and hurt my wrist. I am old and an idiot.




No comments: