Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Yikes!



Well, crazy guy who used to storm around Burlington staring people down in his military fatigues was storming around in high heeled boots, a tank top, men's jeans, and make up.  Sure, f*** it, why not?  If you are going to be crazy might as well be batshit crazy.

Great Irish meal and Irish beers at the new B-G abode.  Nice work, very good lamb and all the fixins'.  Of course just as soon as desert was over we had a double meltdown and had to flee like we had just stolen something (the silver picture frame).

Did I mention my recent business correspondence w/ a older male prospect who TWICE used a smiley face :) thing in an email?  Still haunts me.

I do not like Ben Affleck as Batman.  I just don't.  Good Batman stars have been crazy.  Michael Keaton and Christian Bale both had a screw loose.  So did Adam West.  Josh Brolin would have been better, more unstable. Just saying. You call me a nerd?  Want to fight?!

BTW, what is up w/ Syria?  What a disaster.  Now that they have dropped chemical weapons against their own people we almost have to get in the mix no?  Foxnews and other conservative outlets have skewered the President for his inaction there.  Now that we are all but committed hot long before they criticize the military intervention, 24 hours, 48?

There is this big story about how Bobby Riggs tossed the match against Billie Jean King to pay off gambling debts.  It always seemed to me he was dogging that match but at the end of the day who cares?  Was it really a landmark statement?  He was a washed up 55yr old playing the #2 ranked woman in the world. That is like me playing in a 5th grader pickup basketball game to show I've still got it, or conversely allowing them to stand up for 5th grader rights?  Story different these days... is there anyway Jimmy Connors could play a match against Serena Williams?  No f*ing way.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some important Twerking to attend to.




No comments: