Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I have a solution!



So my day has sucked balls. My kids are a little constipated, I am the opposite, they did not sleep well at all last night and neither did I.  I came in and had emails issues and had to deal w/ several unpleasant and unnecessary work issues.  Went for a run and my gym did not have any clean towels or anyone working at the front desk. On Track sucks... why do I pay for a membership at a beat up dirty gym w/ lazy employees and no towels?  Because I am a fool.  So I toweled off w/ the equivalent of a washcloth.  That is hard when you have as much muscle mass to dry off as I do.  The sandwich I usually get and enjoy at Logan's was super greasy and oily today. I went for a jog and a woman in flip flops ran by me leaving me in the dust.  So why am I not in a worse mood?  Well, at least I don't live in f*ing Detroit!  Seriously, that is a shithole. Bankrupt? Something like 60% of the street lights don't work.  The 911 response time is closing in on 1 hour.  There are whole streets of dead houses making virtual ghost towns in the city.  This was a once proud center of American industry. Somebody call OCP... we need Robocop!!!!! I'll take that for a dollar!

**anybody get that last reference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM



No comments: