Monday, June 10, 2013

Look Out!

So that D-Bag who leaked CIA secrets about the NSA to the media is hiding out in Hong Kong.  He did not think he could live in a place where there was so much invasion of privacy so he took off to... China?!  Really, China to escape big brother?  He thinks he is safe there?  Obviously did not see that Batman movie...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W5Qo9Ndbrzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I also think it is funny how Congress is so indignant about the wiretapping and other surveillance.  It was your law you put in place after 911!  Hey, Eric Cantor... it was your President you gave such oppressive powers too.  These f*ing assholes don't even read their own bills.  Don't get me wrong, this is a terrible power and clearly the terrorists won.  We are too big and too high profile.  It is very difficult to truly be free when you are the biggest country in the world.  Our borders are just too big to secure from terrorists.  I am not sure the answer. I don't like the question at all. I think I would like less surveillance.

Love to report more interesting stuff but we had a boring weekend which was fine w/ me.

No comments: