Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Few random notes




Excellent oyster party LB and DP and special props to that bad mutha shucker DG! Running 1/2 marathon with a stomach full of raw oysters and champers is a true feat.

Why is it, lab techs cannot take blood?  That is their main job right?  I had blood drawn this morning and now I have a sore swollen arm.  Thanks.

Love LeBron James... anybody this side of Reggie Miller bitch and complain as much as the King? He has never committed a foul in his entire life, just ask him.

When you become a parent you become a moron. I have not had a car accident in over a decade pre kids.  Post kids?  2 in 6 months. I also am amazed by the dumbest shit.  My kids rolls over and I crap my pants.  A dog can roll over. That said, my son laughed for the first time the other day and I got a little misty.  They are truly weird and amazing creatures.

By the way, Obama getting a ton of shit for jamming in appointees while Congress out of session.  He has done this 29 times... GW pulled the same trick 171 times.  What is good for the goose...

Not a fan of the IRS scandal or anything that the Attorney General Holder is doing right now.  That guy is such a train wreck, just fire him already.  Just because he looks vaguely like Stedman does not mean Oprah will come after you!

2 thumbs up for the small Mobil Jolly station near Panera Bread on Rt 7 in Burlington, or is it SoBu? Fine cup of coffee and very reasonably priced!

***can't figure out how to turn that f*ing image!!!

No comments: