Monday, November 19, 2012

New emails from Patraeus!nope, all fictional**



General Patraeus: Hey hot stuff... I really want to (*^*&%&^%  ^*&^*&*%^ $^&#^%^& with you!
Paula Broadwell: Oh me too... let's ^*^*&(*% with a water canteen and then *%&^%$*^%$ ^%*%&^% ^%&$&!
GP: Oh yeah, the we can $*&$*$* on that tank while I ^%&^% &^*&^*)!
PB: I am getting so %*&^$&$&*($
Jill Kelley: Hey, I like parties... can I come?
PB:  F*** No!!!!  You ^%&*^%$&%$ ^%(&%&(^!!!!!
GP: Now, now... there is plenty of Dave Big D P to go around.
PB: Wait, David... are you sure this is ok?
GP: Sure, why?
PB: Well, you do work for the CIA right? Can't they find this stuff?
GP:  No way... I am using GMAIL silly, it's ANONYMOUS!  Plus I used a cell phone, hard to track those signals, no hard line you know.  Just to make sure, I wear a hat, sunglasses, and a trench coat when I am coming to meet you... and a fake mustache.  Jeez, good thing I know about the spy game!  Hey, you here any weird clicking just now?



Can't reveal my sources but pretty sure that is how it all went down **nope, all fictional**

So we watched Safe House last night on HBO.  It was described as a pulse pounding non stop action thriller.  Well, my pulse was just fine and the action stopped plenty of times.  You did have Denzel Washington doing Denzel Washington things.  Ryan Reynolds is a terrible action star.  He looks the part but is too goofy, he should stick to comedies.


Now, if you will excuse me... I need to put on my fake mustache, I have a hot date tonight!

2 comments:

Global View said...

What do you think Jill Kelly's bust measurement is? It is certainly larger than her brain.

J-Bird said...

I bet she is really good at getting guys briefs off... their desk, and filed properly.