Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let's Go Out of Bounds!


First thing is first, there is a Citgo station in Shelburne Village that recently was renovated w/ new gas pumps and all of that.  It has always been overpriced and guilty of employing ass clown high school punks.  Whatever.  I needed gas this morning and the price was reasonable so I decided to give the new digs a spin.  I swiped my card took out the nozzle and selected my grade.  I started to pump the gas except... no gas.  Ok, sometimes you have to wait for the attendent to fire the pump up.  I waited, and waited, and waited.  Finally I waled in and asked the dipshit why the pump was not working.  He said the machine read my card, did I select a grade?  I am 35 years old.  I have been a licensed driver in the U.S. for 19 years, over half of my entire life.  I am pretty sure I know how to use a f*ing gas pump!  So I walk back out, re-swipe, push the desired grade of gasoline and squeeze the pump.  Nothing.  What the F*CK?!?!  So the attendent comes out and examines my work, seems I am not a moron and actually can figure out how to use a gas pump? Weird!  He goes back in and figures out they had not turned on the breaker for the pump.  So you are a gas station who did not turn on the gas pumps?  Business for Playboy air fresheners must be good!  Anyway, I get the pump going and set the auto hitch, then go into the store for a coffee.  I wait for the guy in front of me to fix his coffee, and then fix mine, checking the types of blend, then adding cream and a top.  I then wait in line for another coffee buyer and a woman buying a pack of gum.  Was I offered a complimentary coffee for my troubles?  I forgot I was in Shelburne.  I was lucky I did not have to pay double for bothering a Shelburne worker with something as pithy as turning on the gas pumps!!!  After that nonsense I roll out to the car expecting the car to be filled. Nope... $9.22 and filling so slowly you would think it was pumping the gas from the very center of the earth!!  I wait for another 5 minutes and I am only at $11.  Time to cut this failed experiment off.  Thanks for the kick in the testicles Shelburne Citgo, I needed that to start my day! 

OK, on more fun news.  I have to say I am enjoying the Beiber and Herman Cain sex scandals (Penn State not so much... that is tragic).  I like to believe the Beiber story is true and that he is an aggressive a-hole behind the scenes.  It is just funny.  A 3'2" big headed bully!  It is even more funny to think about Cain and Beiber cruising together for chicks, w/ Beiber being the bigger degenerate at the bar.   "Hey Herman, look at those dirty birds over there... let's go get some tail!!!"  "Yeah, Beibs, I like your style!".  Haha.

In no way do I condone what these guys are accused of doing and if the stories are true they deserve to be fully prosecuted and that is serious especially in the case of any harrassment... that is not cool.

Maybe it would be better to imagine Beiber w/ a harmless degenerate, like Wooderson form Dazed and Confused.  "Hey Beibs, you know what I like anout these high school girls?  I get older and they stay the same age... yes they do..."  "That is funny Woooderson... I like their boobs!  Now pass that joint!!!"

No comments: