Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Season


We are in it.  I am getting pretty not slim w/ the excess of food and drink.  I needed my winter weight anyway.  Gets pretty cold up here.  So a couple funny things to start the week.  Went to dinner last night and the conversation ended w/ talk of prostate exams and little weiners (not mine of course... it is average, AVERAGE DAMMIT!!!).  I enjoyed it immensly.  We were walking to grab a coffee Monday and a woman coming out of the record store missed a step and took a fantastic spill.  She got up and was fine.  I could not stop giggling.  Kharma enacted its vengance in the form of a faulty coffee lid that spilled coffee all over my pant leg and shoe.  It was worth it.  Somebody is somking either in the stairwell or up by the airconditioning vent in our building.  Thanks A-holes.  I am trying to kill myself w/ booze and high colesterol not smoke inhalation!!!  Occupy Burlington now occupying warm apartments.  Quitters.  Hey everybody, how about that Euro!  Let's give them a hand... and 1.5 Trillion dollars.  Maybe John Corzine should get in the mix.  Awwww, too soon?!  Here is a good away to look at some of our current financial issues being f*d up by the super shitty committee


Um, I guess that is about it.  I have basketball tonight so I will have to interupt my girth aquisition for at least a day.  Back on the horse tomorrow!

No comments: