Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is it Wrong?

So I slipped out of work a little early Friday and played golf w/ some work buddies.  That is not the right or wrong part (it was right... very right). My special lady happened to send me an email and I was in a meeting at the time so I sent back a response on my cell.  She saw it was on the cell and asked where I was, so I replied "in a meeting".  That was true.  I then proceeded to leave and go to the course.  We emailed back and forth through out the day and all of mine came from my cell.  I never expressly said I was golfing... never said I wasn't though either.  I got home and took my gear off and got in the shower.  She never saw me in my golf clothes but to be fair I left them on top of the hamper.  So on Sunday we were taking a walk, and I happened to mention my golf game.  I was a little vague about it.  I was caught!  But was I really caught?  I mean I did not expressly keep it from my wife, did not tell anyone else to hide it, and I did leave the proverbial bloody gloves all over the place.  I was not in too bad of trouble because my lady is a cool shit but it is an interesting question.  I say it was ok but in a gray area.  But that's just me. 

Karma got me in the form of a bad score and one swing that hit a tree branch on the back swing that came crashing down on my shoulder.  F*ing trees. 

If you are looking for a hot band name and are a finance geek... A-bird came up w/ a gem, 50 Basis Points. Shit dude, it is better than 50 Seconds to Mars or whatever the f*** that stupid band is.

I also have a sick idea for a customized t-shirt.  If you know a good place post it.  Once I pull the trigger I will let the idea out.  It might also go on a koozy.  If I didn't have to buy 20... and pay a huge shipping charge... and $40 printing charge... and sign a second mortgage...

And lastly, thanks to DW for sending me the best thing I have watched in awhile...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI_9Yxr0blo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs Bird is a very reasonable person. I can't understand why you didn't just tell her you were golfing. She loves golf.

J-Bird said...

I don't like your attitude anonymous!