Friday, July 15, 2011

I would be grey if...

Turned 35 yesterday.  I rang in my 35th year with a pulled hamstring, loud cat, crazy cleaning lady, nice wife, old house, etc... I woke up late and watched a bit of the British Open while eating breakfast and checking emails.  Then I went out and painted a couple of chairs then headed to Sears to buy a fridge.  Would have gone to Bed Bath and Beyond but was not sure I would have enough time!  Seriously, I am lame. Fun times w/ the kid at Sears, I asked what fridge they recommended. He told me it depended on what I thought looked good and fit my space.  That is why my old fridge is f*ing busted, it is a piece of shit but it looks nice!!! Idiot.  Anyway, we had done some research and went w/ the Kenmore, hope it works out.  I then went to Barkeater's (yeah, unfortunate name) and had a BLT w/ avocado which was excellent and then a martini.  That one drink f*d me up.  I went home and fell asleep.  Then I got up and mowed the lawn and weed whacked.  It was actually a nice day.  I even had a very nice dinner w/ my special lady.  All in a pretty good birthday. Now I am off for an early bird supper and my Geritol supplement!

No comments: