Monday, June 14, 2010

Jay About... Danger!!!


Yeah, check out my new template. Makes me seem kind of mysterious and maybe a little... dangerous? Really speaks to my nature I think. A guy who lives in the fast lane, playin' it loose, always one step from disaster. Just like Magnum P.I.!!!


It is summertime early apparently, and I am bored as shit. The World Cup provides some distraction but the phone is not ringing and emails are not exactly flooding in. There are only so many research pieces you can read before your eyes start to bleed. On the bright side I do have these 2 gems for you... oh wait... new blogger does not allow cut and paste? WTF!!!




I just had to type that out... 2 thumbs down.


We had dinner at the Starry Night Cafe last night in Ferrisburg. It was one of the better meals we have had there. Lovely setting on the patio and the strip steak while an overcooked medium was still pretty good. I liked the potatoes gratin alot.


Lakers not really making it happen, other then Kobe it looks like they are giving up?


So I know I talked a bunch of crap about Staples and they deserve some of it but, we exchanged and got another HP printer and it also did not work. Same problem with the viewer after connecting to the computer. So let's split those 2 thumbs down. One for Staples... and one for HP.

No comments: