Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wow, today was like a spikey yo-yo


We just sat here and watched the Dow plunge almost 1000points before settling at just down 348. 30 year treasuries were up over 5 points, now just 3+points. Obama is on tv every f*ing day. Where was he today? Maybe he was overseeing the hood being placed over that busted oil pipe in the gulf. No? Oh, probably in Greece then... No? Nice work today O, you really showed up at a good time.


I caught a cold the other day. Can you believe it? Springtime, it is warm, and I have a cold. Oh yeah, and a sunburn, and was sore from soccer. I am a sad sack my friends. It even messed up my Cinco de Mayo. No tequila for this guy. My lady and I did make a really good chicken dish with a chili paste she made awhile back. Smokey, spicy, delicious! I will give her props, A-bird has a ton of chainsaws in the air and she is managing them all. Very busy but still very professional and hard working. i would have lost my shit.


Here is a little tidbit, if the Cavs win their next game, Lebron does not get an MRI on his elbow, if they lose he does. Classic cop out. Kobe-beef played the whole season w/ a busted finger and a f*d up back. I don't care if David Ortiz had a big home run last night, the night before he left a whopping 7 guys on base. He has sucked all season, let Lowell play.


Speaking of sucking... this post fits that bill. I am frazzled. I need a shot of olive oil... wait what? Oh, screw you Greece!!!

No comments: