Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When a weekend is not a weekend


Yeah, I don't feel particularly relaxed this week. After a week travelling we settled in Saturday for a full day of digging into rock and clay, mowing the lawn, and some other landscape projects. How did I wind down on Sunday? Painting out mudroom and then some weeding. Sure, why not. I mean not like it was 70 degrees, sunny, and perfect for golf or a hike, or anything besides f***ing digging and painting!!!!!


Anywho... we took out pizza from Marco's on Rt. 7 on Friday night. I was a shell of a man after the Boston trip. The pizza was fine. Like most places around VT the pizza was doughy and undercooked and gave me a little something to think about later. Poo. It is like they are doing it on purpose. They know that everyone loves pizza and the options are limited so people will come back. So for fun the pizza sauce has a laxative in it or something. I am serious. Think about the last pizza you had in VT. I bet you shat yourself later. Ok, toughguy, play it cool.


Can we give the Boston Celtics some props. I really am sick about hearing about Lebron and or the Magic. Maybe he should join the Magic so they can suck together?


OK, I have to go get a pizza, I am feeling a little backed up today.


**was this post the most gross I have put together? Was that English?

No comments: