Thursday, January 21, 2010

just a quickie


yeah, I am a little spent after a two day conference in DC this week but thought I would just give a little teaser... We actually saw the new Mass. senator Brown in the airport this morning, being trailed by a couple of huge dorks! I guess politicians have not gotten quite big enough to have a hot attache? Usually we have our conference in Miami where it is warm and there are hot chicks everywhere... DC was kind of cold and there are very few hot chicks, so that was pretty awesome. Reagan airport is pretty nice as airports go. Did you know there was a law instituted that every other building in DC has to be the Reagan something? Yeah, me neither. My buddy the Puma was in action last night and it was good seeing him... it was also hilarious watching him order and then drink a Mexican coffee. Get one for yourself sometime... make it extra fruity! OK, more tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Puma said...

Hey Jaybird- do I make fun of you when you order a French 75?

J-Bird said...

No and well you should not! Those are delicious... and very masculine!!

Mama Bear said...

Are you calling my man fruity? Who you calling fruity, Mr. Fringe Monkey?