Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So Uh....


Some people made fun of me this weekend for having my special lady cook her own birthday brunch, and come up with the menu, and do the shopping...and buy herself flowers. I say P'shaw! I am not even sure that is a real word but I say it anyway! In my defense, I came up w/ one of my first plans ever. I also helped shop and prepare. I was an entertainer (I pushed bloody marys on the guests). I, well, that is about it... I guess I cleaned up. So yes, I will be taking her out for a nice dinner later this week and yes, I might have to stop by a clothes or jewelry store at some point this week thank you very much!!!

BTW... was I surprised when I called this number and they started in about Chunky Monkey...
1-866-BJ-TOURS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.
Portugal

Mama Bear said...

Dude! You're stealing mike's moves - he must have given you pointers on how to celebrate your wife's birthday without having to do a thing!

Well done - although he has you beat. I'm getting my birthday dinner tonight - 5 months later. :)

J-Bird said...

thank you Portugal and thank you Kate. Yeah, the Puma has been a mentor to me. He was very proud when I told him my corageous story