Wednesday, August 6, 2008

1 Last Night


So my special lady has been gone for the last 9 days, and finally returns tomorrow. I have really enjoyed my "me" time this last week+ but I am really looking forward to seeing Mrs. Bird. I have not eaten well, not slept well, my body is all beaten up from soccer games, and I have a huge mosquito bite on my forehead that looks like a weird mutant third eye! So what does a hot swinger like myself do w/ 10 days to himself? Well, I have played a few soccer games, watched some bad movies, went to 1 party, and drank about 200 cans of beer (that is an exaggeration, really only 50-70). Oh yeah, I did one load of laundry! Who wants a high five?!

So a couple of random about town thoughts. I watched Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo this weekend. I thought it was funny, even better than the first one. I have to warn potential viewers though that I enjoy fart jokes, pube jokes, and making fun of Doogie Howser. So proceed with caution! Just heard from our intern that she saw mice crawling around the cheese section at the Price Chopper on rt. 7...OUT OF THE ROTATION!!! I made a really nice blueberry coffee cake on Saturday. The key, sprinkle brown sugar and sliced or crushed almonds on the bottom of the loaf pan for a nice caramelized crust. Booh Yeah!!! Ever played "Rock Band" on Wii? It is f-ing hard. My drum skills are not so good. On the bright side I made a sweaty fool of myself in front of a bunch of people I did not really know well, so that was fun! I really like the wings at Reuben James but the beer was flat and I think on my 12th trip to the men's room the next day I parted w/ a kidney. On the bright side, 2 hrs countless beers and 2 dozen wings for 3 guys? 38$!! I used the money I saved for toilet paper!!! Back in the semi-rotation, Esox! Seriously. We rocked out there Thursday night. They have pitchers and Wild Turkey shots. That's really all I remember, but it seemed fun?

Enough already w/ Brett Favre. I am tired of the story and really don't care what soon to be not Super Bowl winning team he will play for this season.

There was a rash of burglaries on my street this week. Burglars busted in while people were home and sleeping. What is this country coming to, there is no where safe anymore. Next stop for J-bird? The gun store!!

Osama Bin-laden's driver was convicted of... parking illegally in an infidel zone?

It has been raining here for 3 straight months. It is like Seattle, w/out the ocean, coffee, and meth addicts!

and here is the video of the day (which may stamp my passport to hell)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkvI4jdciho&feature=related

No comments: