Friday, March 27, 2015

Time to make it weird

So we were just watching a commercial that mentioned a rusty Barbecue. That is also a weird sex move right... the rusty BBQ?

Another commercial on CNBC is for Flexshot. Yup, apparently you can fill up huge cracks and holes w/ a simple Flexshot. And I will leave it right there.

Hey, guess what?!

Why is everyone so freaked out about one of the douchebags leaving 1 Direction? The NY Daily News loosely compared it to Pete Best leaving the Beatles. I don't know one 1 Direction song, not one. You would figure I would hear at least one just by accident right? Well, f*** those guys.

How is my Final 4 bracket? Imagine a large steaming pile of poop... yeah, it is worse than that.

It is f*ing snowing today. It is March 27nd. AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

If Janet Yellen tightens interest rates too soon will we get one of these?
As we plunge into recession, Vice Chair Stanley Fischer will have a heart attack and Yellen will just stand over him... "F*** him! Turn those interest rates back to zero!!!"

This is a picture from a hearing on housing around the airport in Burlington. Can you pick out the guy who is not supposed to be within 100 feet of a school and just realized there were cameras present?


Now if you will excuse me, I need to go talk to my lady about a rusty BBQ.


No comments: