Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Yeah, I just don't even know



Went to my 20th yr high school reunion this weekend and it was something. People were pleasant, it was pretty well attended. Very chill. My kids meanwhile were running everywhere, climbing stairs, banging into shit. I caught my son eating some kids chips and stealing money from my friend's bag. Good boy.Several people were surprised to see me and thought I had dropped off the grid. Not an accident!

I have enjoyed the World Cup and will keep on watching when I can. That said, the American team is just not that good. They really aren't. Dempsy was ok and Tim Howard had some transcendent games... but the back four was flat and did not mark well. Midfielders were not good tracking back and finding marks leaving defenders often over matched on numbers. Bradley was just plain awful. People can make all the excuses they want for him but he turned the ball over on every other possession and you can't have that from your primary play maker. We just don't have those clever play makers that have an imagination for the game. Takes time and desire I guess. Still, pretty fun with everyone getting into it.

Not sure what I have between now and the long weekend so here you go!

NSFW



Very SFW!!!




No comments: