Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Well, I have seen worse



And not even speaking about Hurricane Sandy.  I won't make jokes because I know New York and the surrounding areas got f*d up but it barely rained in VT and the wind was very subdued.  I suppose that is actually comforting.  We were down in NYC this weekend.  Tomatillo in Dobbs Ferry NY was quite delicious as a lunch spot. Chicken was well cooked and delicious on my burrito.  Nice Marg., good service, not too expensive. Solid.  And then there was the Saigon Grill in the city.  Always a hit.  The Crispy fish was great if a little bony, the steak cubes were tender and flavorful, the papaya salad was refreshing, and the bonsah pasta or whatever it is called was off the hook.  For delicious well priced probably driven by illegal slave labor... hit up the Saigon Grill, it is great!

Last night we wound down with an HBO movie... Cowboys and Aliens.  It is a pretty stupid movie but it was entertaining and I enjoyed it having already paid my HBO dues.  Is Olivia Wilde really hot or really weird looking... or both?  I mean she looks hot but then close up on HD she has a drive in movie forehead and a giant head for a tiny body?  As a beautiful person I feel qualified to judge other people's looks.  I might give her a chance if I were single... MAYBE!  She is no A-bird, that is for darn sure.  My wife has an excellently proportioned head.

No comments: