Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How about a weiner post?!


Works for Brett Favre! Pretty big story brewing about how old Brett the then QB of the J-E-T-S was sending provocative voicemails and even a text of his rod and tackle to a former model then employed by the J-E-T-S. Did he do it? Do I care? I understand the implications of a man putting unwanted sexual pressure on a female co-worker and that is NO GOOD... but if that was the case wouldn't said employee go to the employer, or the police, or at least a reputable media outlet. Nope, some blog or TMZ or some shit. It is kind of funny but when you walk around w/ a GPS/camera/telephone/computer/tractor beam beam in your pocket, you sort of lose the whole privacy thing. I for one say kudos to Brett, I love taking a picture of my junk then texting it to people. I am sending one to my folks right now! Don't worry, they don't know how to open text messages!! just kidding. They can open them.


Yeah, this was a dumb post. I have been busy at work and didn't really do much this weekend. We went to a fundraiser, it was fine but nothing really to report. I brewed some beer... that was pretty cool, should be ready in a few weeks. Felt alot easier the second time. Like sexting.


We did watch the Blind Side this weekend and I'll tell you what... it was not too bad. My special lady got pretty choked up. She loves sports movies w/ a warm heart and ranked it ahead of Remember the Titans and not far behind Hoosiers. Pretty lofty praise! I would tend to agree but there is a pretty big jump to get into Hoosiers territory. I'd give it 1 thumb up, wished I had seen it on an airplane. While taking a picture of my 2 iron for a text on the jet way.


OK, pretty sure I beat that horse to death... see you next time!!!

No comments: