Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jay About Tired-Town


Yeah, I haven't posted this week, I admit it! It has been pretty busy this week between work and other obligations. A few quick hits though... Congrats to JL and SH on this past weekend's nuptials. Really fun time at Basin Harbor Club. It turned into a beautiful sunny day so the ceremony was very nice and then we rocked out into the wee hours. Sunday was a bit of a struggle. Basin Harbor is a pretty old Dirty Dancing type place but it was clean and comfortable and had plenty of things to do. One odd thing, we woke up in the middle of the night and there was the overwhelming aroma of bacon. Bacon.


Pretty good showing for the Patriots this weekend, the offense looked downright scary and the defense held its own. The J-E-T-S on the other hand? S-U-C-K-E-D!!! Not much O from that group.


Tonight I am off to a fundraiser for the Hicks Foundation which is raising awareness of seeking to eradicate cervical cancer. The website also has a funny name. http://www.freepap.com/

Check it out.


And w/ that I am out, maybe I can pull my shit together and come up w/ something more clever tomorrow?

No comments: