Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hey... It's Sports Time!!!


Hey A-Rod... you just hit your 600th home run, what are you going to do now?


I'm going to go have Clemens shoot some roids into my ass and then bang Madona's mummy!


Hey Bret Favfdfarskakrae... time for preseason camp? Will you be there for the Vikings?


Oh heck no, I am going to retire, no wait play, no retire, no play, no... how much money will you pay me? Definitely retire, play, come late, ask for a trade, rehab, retire, text a picture of my junk to a 26 year old sideline reporter!


Hey Albert Haynesworth... we need you to show us you are worth your $100MM contract by running 3 football fields ok?


Dude, I don't even "run" to the crapper when I get diarrhea!


Hey Shaq... you sure you are comfortable coming off the bench for the Celtics, ala '86 Bill Walton?


Uh... f*** no!


Well, I have to go Albert Haynesworth my way to the men's room!!!

No comments: