Thursday, July 22, 2010

I feel like I should post something...


... but I am uninspired. I am more or less anoyed by the news, many of my coworkers, my cat. It has been quiet and hot which makes old J-bird cranky. I could talk about brewfest but it wasn't one of the better ones I have been to. We ate at Bluebird Tavern the other night and that was good but I have already written about that place a bunch. I suppose I could talk about what I have been watching lately but True Blood is trashy to the point it is like reviewing an US magazine and Top Chef is not super exciting. Sure, the whole Mel Gibson thing is great. That guy is a snarling, drooling, abusive maniac. He has totally lost his shit. But you know what? He may not only get off with no real damages but his very well compensated legal team will most likely sue his wife for extortion... and win! So what is there to do?


Let's dance!!!



No comments: