Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Speaking of Naming Things...


I have decided to name my 'stache. I will call it the KamchatkaStache, after the very large burly Kamchatka bear from... well, Kamchatka. Makes sense if you have seen my very full and manly 'stache. This of course is not to be confused w/ Scotty Mustache and his dirt squirrel, I am naming that one Flying SquirrelStache.

http://www.kamchatkapeninsula.com/bear.html

BTW... I am calling it, Boloco in Burlington has 6 months to live. After a brief resurgence they are back to being empty and largely inept. The 2 dudes working there today? Well, one just seemed to wander around in the back and then when he went to do something, he spilled some brown liquid on the floor from a broken plastic bag. The other stoned guy? Yeah, he was eating while making my burrito and then after wrapping it in foil, dropped it on the ground. The other 3 people in the joint did not seem to notice. The burrito itself? Yeah, it sucked. Lumpy, and very gross chicken. This whole sequence happened @11:50AM, prime lunchtime. Seriously, I do not want free burritos, I don't have an ax to grind... I just want that place to make a decent burrito which is one of the easiest foods on earth. For now though, it is Bol-oh-No!!!

No comments: