Friday, April 17, 2009

Jay About April 10-17


Here is a review of my week... It sucked like a vampire. You know, because they suck your blood? No? Ok, it sucked like a very expensive vacuum... because cheap ones tend to actually just shift dirt around?

So back to the vampire thing. Not sure I mentioned this before but my cat got the itch. We were in the house the other day and out of the corner of my eye I see this mouse climbing up on the chimney in the middle of our house (old farmhouse). Of course Boomer does not see or smell the mouse. I learned my lesson after the last failed attempt so I brought the cat over and made sure he saw the mouse... and then I bashed it w/ a shoe. I am a trained mouse hunter, what can I say? So the mouse hits the floor and the cat grabs it in its mouth and takes off leaving a trail of blood in his wake. I had to chase him all around and finally corner him in a room and then take the dead mouse away. The Boom now has blood lust! He bites us all the time and is not as interested in his cat food. It's GO TIME!!!!

So for your weekend...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

No comments: