Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stay Out of My Kitchen!!!




So this election is getting kind of interesting, no? We have one under qualified guy preaching "change" but who has no real plan for enacting this "change" save raising my f*ing taxes. On the plus side he has plenty of energy, seems like a leader (and playing the part really is half the job *JFK), and he seems to have picked a VP who is a nice compliment to his strengths. On the other side you have a 90 year old guy who is more like 110 in Vietnam years. He was good 4 years ago, now he has bent over for the squeaky wheels in his party (to be fair he remained loyal and this was the only way he could get nominated), and now I am afraid he has lost his social values and never had any economic sense to begin with. His VP pick? Yikes! That is like when I choose an appetizer... I go through all of the logical picks that I will enjoy, and then when the waitstaff gets there I panic and make a one-off pick. Sure there have been some winners, there have also been some crab dips I wish i could take back. I don't even care about her kid's kid. Of course, the Monica Lewinski thing didn't phase me either... I personally liked Ron Paul, he didn't want to run my life for me. He does look like a creepy guy from a Scooby Doo cartoon though, so that's not such a positive. In the end maybe I can go back and forth a few times and then panic in the voting booth and choose some ya-yo like Jesse Ventura, oh wait, that is Minnesota's trick!

How about them Sox! Making a run w/ a pretty banged up team. How 'bout them Yanks (hahahhahahahahahahahaha)!!!

Football starts tomorrow night. Will I be running updates of the weekend on this blog? You betcha!! I love making fun of world class athletes, makes me feel better about may lazy ass (which is quite tight and attractive by the way)!

Ask me about Facebook, go ahead ask me? Do you really want an ongoing update on my poo schedule and Internet use, and spreadsheet creation, and lease analysis... like more than you already get here?!?! NO WAY... FACEBOOK IS FOR NERDS!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut up about facebook. Youa re more nerdy writing here with your stupid sports updates.. Oh and you gotta love when mrs. bird is out of town and we get teh beer and movie review! hahahaha!! Anyway mr adn mrs bird are famous! Saw one of your wedding photos in Vermont Life magazine. Nikki

Anonymous said...

wow lots of typos huh? guess i need some hlp!

J-Bird said...

donught know what u r talkin' abute