Monday, May 5, 2008

Yeah, I got some stuff to Say!!!


So here are just a few quick hit thoughts...

Hit up a little dvd action on a rainy Saturday, the movie du jour? ATL starring Big Boi and a bunch of other rappers I am unfamiliar with. Drugs, life choices, class division, family friend and love issues... roller skating wars?! WTF?! Hey, I am not from the south and I am not from the hood so I don't get it, but I did enjoy the movie and give it 1 rainy day/ see it on an airplane thumb up.

My lady made a delicious meal which included Jerusalem artichokes. Ever had 'em? Thought not. You would have to be a foodee like myself to be into something as culinarily uh, wait, where was I going w/ this? Oh, yeah... check these little morsels out. They look freaky, taste like an artichoke and have the consistency of a potato! Seriously!!

Made a trip to the deli up the Sadie Katz deli for a Reuben. Man it was good... I think my heart may have stopped beating a couple times though this afternoon.

We had a survey today at work concerning 9 different types of animal crackers (courtesy of Jane). We judged them not on taste but on definition, variety of animals, and detail. 2 take aways I had... 1, standard old school Barnum animal crackers are still the gold standard, and 2, local hippy mart crackers suck! You cannot make cookies w/ wheat grass, flax seed oil, patchouli, and love... it takes butter, sugar, and child-labor!!!!

I guess you shouldn't mess around w/ Yankees fans?
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3382644
Unless they are A-Rod

No comments: