Monday, January 7, 2013

I Know, this Blog Sucks



I have not been paying attention to this bad boy in awhile and for that I apologize.  I have plenty of rants about the Fiscal Cliff, the NFL playoffs, maybe a review or two of my favorite restaurant in the area at this moment Misery Loves Company.  Maybe review my all time weird holiday?  Mea Culpa. Did I spell that right?  I have had a few things going down lately that have kept me distracted but I am now sure how I might like to cover in this space. Pretty good teaser there right?

Well, I will give you this and say that I will be back in the mix soon. Maybe even tomorrow.  My stamina is building as is my inspiration.  It is hard to be an Internet artiste. Real hard. I am calling Bama 24-ND 21.  Gholston going to f** up and throw a bad pick in a crucial moment.





No comments: