Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jay About to Explode!

I ate several ribs, a pulled pork sandwich, a couple fried pickles, french fries, sweet potato fries, some brisket... I think that is it... at Big Fatty's last night.  It was delicious but I thought I was going to barf.  I love beer, seriously, no a forbidden love but like if my wife ever leaves me I might re-marry and the lucky lady will be St. Pauly Girl in a 16oz can!!!  Well, last night i was si full I had to leave a 3/4 full brew dog to avoid a messy explosion.  I was embarrassed, I hid the beer behind a ketchup bottle.  Frikcin' holidays.

So as it is the end of the year do I need to have a top ten list or something?  Nah... I'm not doing that this time.  Let's relfect on the season for a moment.  How many cookies have you eaten in the past 4 weeks?  Me?  1325846887.  Not counting brownies, cake, pie, and other treats.  What are going to be the best holiday gifts you get that you f*ing do not need because it is a device you only need once in a great while but you get a new one every year?  Wine stopper?  How many people keep 17 open bottles of wine in the house?  Well, we could... we have the stoppers to make it happen!  Who needs coasters?  Not this guy!   And who could survive w/out a flashlight of some sort?  Well, if you find yourself running low we have them strewn throughout the house!!!  So anyway, here is a gift from me to you.

No comments: