Friday, July 17, 2015

Actually Not a Dilemma at All?



So I cruised into the recently opened Doughnut Dilemma this morning looking for a coffee and maybe treat myself to a doughnut. There were only 2 other people there and at least 4 employees so it was not busy. The guy behind the counter fumbled around for a bit as I perused the doughnut selection.He then presented me a tiny "large" coffee cup about 1/4 filled. He said it was almost a small and I could probably have it for free, the beans were doing something, they literally had no more coffee. At that point I cut him off and told him I was all set and took off. I have had doughnuts from the place and they are expensive but pretty good. That said, they are not open Mondays, sometimes open, sometimes closed on the weekends when they attend the local farmer's market, and I have had issues getting coffee before. The sheen appears to have worn off and the place is often empty. It is a tough location but I think they need something besides just a diner counter w/ nice doughnuts? So it will probably be another couple weeks before I venture back in there... the dilemma easily solved for now.

No comments: